Thursday 6 May 2010

Where we begin- My family




So my mum has started a blog of her own and wanted my brother and I to do the same; so for once i have decided that she has had a rare moment of genius ( but shhhhh don't tell her) so although i cannot guarantee that anything i write when i remember to write it will be of any use to anyone , here i am stuck in my room in Wales revising for my exams wishing i could be home with my husband and daughter. I have been married for 10 years and have a man who loves me no matter what he has been there for me in his own way and i know he always will! Alastair. Our daughter Evelyn (Evie) is 7 yrs 11months ( I have been informed that the addition of the months is important) she is a live wire as intelligent as her father., always asking questions and arguing the answers, but she is my little princess of the fairies and i cannot imagine being without her. Also living with us is my mother in law Ann; this woman has so much energy is it unbelievable and she has a heart to match, there are times i want to scream at her but she is always there, always caring and the reason i am able to come away 3 days a week to do my course. My own parents live in Kent ( but we are slowly getting them round to moving up closer ) they despite the odd combination are a wonderful couple and are as in love now as they were when they first met. They have always been there for my brother and I and we know they will always be. Dad ( Brian ) is an acquired taste but a big softly at heart and everyone loves him and thinks he is so funny ( even when he is gross and embarrassing but that is what dads do isn't it?) and Mum (Pam) well she has scared off more boyfriends than I care to remember that is why I never let her meet Alastair until after he proposed but she is so caring loving and will be there for anyone that needs her no matter what and no matter the cost to her, but she is my mum and I love her and it has been this combination that has made me the person I am today. Well with my own flair (LOL) So that is the basis of my world so I guess we will see where this leads .......................

No comments:

Post a Comment